Project Cost: RM 100K
Amount Invested : RM 10K
Amount Required : RM 90K
Proposed Investor’s Role: as mentor, as consultant
Industry: consumer goods
Company Current Status: Pre-Revenue
Jeannie Chung is a passionate member of the beauty community who believes in innovating the skin care market. She has built C’AMOUR from scratch-developing the product formulation, packaging, concept and operations-and now, she is seeking funding to share her expertise and products with the rest of the world. Jeannie has a BA in Chemistry from Northwestern University, USA.
Product / Service Description:
Have you been trying various beauty products and not finding the right solution for your skin’s needs? C’AMOUR redefines the problem of beauty and offers an alternative solution for you.
1) Skin problems are more specific than simply anti-aging, whitening or hydrating. Each woman has a unique skin profile that requires a unique solution. Therefore, C’AMOUR offers more choices, like skin lightening, dark-spot corrector, skin-discoloration prevention, skin-renewal, and sunblock cream for skin whitening purposes. C’AMOUR brings more specific solutions to your specific needs.
2) The customer can combine 2 or more functions into a single product. More value for less money.
3) C’AMOUR has various cream textures-thick and creamy, light and smooth and much more- to personalize the cream to fit your skin type. Furthermore,
you could customize the type of fragrance that you want to add to your product according to which one you like best.
C’AMOUR infuses practicality with simplicity to make your beauty regime more pleasurable. Beauty is personal.
According to BusinessWire, the global beauty industry generated revenues of USD 379 billion in 2013. The global beauty market has been growing at a steady CAGR of 4.5% and is anticipated to reach USD461 billion by 2018.
C’AMOUR exploits untapped opportunities in this market by introducing more personalization of skin care and increasing efficiencies in operations and selling to add value to our products without increasing our selling price.
COGS = 12.5%
RAW MATERIALS -> OPERATIONS -> DISTRIBUTION -> E-COMMERCE SELLING PLATFORM -> ADVERTISING AND MARKETING -> BRANDING -> CUSTOMER LOYALTY
Management Team: Foreign partnership to introduce brand overseas in US and Singapore.
Current Status: Pre-revenue stage. Need capital for launch.
COST OF GOOD SOLD = USD 12 400
ONLINE ADVERTISING = USD 5 000
PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY = USD 1 000
EQUIPMENT = USD 3 000
TOTAL = USD 21 400 / RM 90 K
Business Valuation: (PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR FINANCIAL INFO. AVAILABLE IN SPREADSHEET. THANK YOU)
Expected Return On Investment: 40%
Investment Risk and Mitigation:
1) Initial low investment in capital
2) Small quantities to allow pivoting
3) Heavy investment in marketing and researching customer behaviour and buying pattern
4) Proper management decision
Exit Strategies: BUYOUT BY VENTURE CAPITALS
Company Name: C’AMOUR
Postal Address : 0000
State : Kuala Lumpur
Post Code : 50480
Country : Malaysia
Telephone : +60142298652