Additional RM150k Working Capitals for Halal Franchise Baba Nyonya F&B

Additional RM150k Working Capitals for Halal Franchise Baba Nyonya F&B

Project Cost: RM400000+

Amount Invested : RM200000+

Amount Required : RM150000

Knowledge / Experience Required:
general management
strategy
sale & marketing

Proposed Investor’s Role: as mentor

Industry: F&B

Project Stage: Growth

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:

Company History:

The restaurant is established in 1991 in Ipoh and currently having two branches in Ipoh. I am the first franchisee who would want to venture the brand to KL / Selangor market. Halal market is huge, more over a Chinese – Baba Nyonya cuisines.

Product / Service Description:

I am a Franchisee of a Halal F&B restaurant that originates from Ipoh, a city where many famous foods are known. What makes us special is the original recipe from the Franchisor. Our products are Chinese – Baba Nyonya foods. Some of the signature dishes are Assam Curry Head, Assam Prawns, Assam Gravy Sotong, Belacan Paku Pakis and many more.

Business Opportunity:

There are many recognitions including TV3 / 8TV / Astro and many other newspapers. To name a few:
-Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan (TV3)
-Best in The World (8tv)

There are also artists from local and other countries that have tried this restaurant. To name a few :-
– Chef Kamarul (celebrity chef)
– Chef Wan (celebrity chef)
– Datuk Michelle Yeoh (local artist)
– Wang Lee Hom (Taiwan’s artist)
– Chow Yuen Fatt (actor)

and many more…

Current Status:

I have approached Perbadanan Nasional Berhad for loans. They have already approved my loans. However the loans that are approved are only consist of 70% from the operating costs. I still need the remaining 30% (RM150000)

CONTACT PERSON

Muhammad Shafwan Bin Saiful Anuar ( shafwan2204@gmail.com)
Company Name: Rathunas Sdn. Bhd.
Postal Address :
State : SeLangor
Country : Malaysia

 

CAPITAL.MY