If you already have a business, and you’d like to discuss your options in detail with capital raising expert, William Tan or one of his team – we offer face-to-face sessions to give you a fundamental knowledge and comprehensive overview of the processes of raising capital.
It is a power session where we answer questions and provide you with practical advice on increase your cashflow and grow using investors’ funds
- How do I Raise Capital in this Economy?
- Why You Still Can’t Get Funding?
- Funding Options Available to You Now that You Might Not Be Aware Of.
- Simple Tricks to Raise Money Faster.
- Debt Financing vs. Equity Financing …Which is Best for You?
- How to Build a Financial Road Map for Your Business.
- Valuation and Pricing of Your Business
- Investor Considerations When Valuing Your Company
- Core Principals to Maximize the Value of Your Business
- What are the Proven Strategies in Raising Fund?
- Proposals that Get Investors / Funders Attention!
- What Not to Tell the Investors When Seeking Capital Funding
- What TO Tell the Investor When Seeking Funding
- Investors Perception of Your Team When Seeking Capital Funding
- What Does It Mean If Turned Down By Investors/ Funders?
- What Can You Do? What is Your Plan B for Getting Funding?
- Financial Statements That Will Stand up to Investor Scrutiny
- Financial Projections that Get You Funding.
- EBITDA – What does it mean? Why is it important?
- What is Burn Rate? Why is it important?
- Return on Investment and Exit Plans
- Considerations When Negotiating with Investors
- How to deal with Due Diligence, Term Sheet and Investment Terms when Seeking Capital Funding and
- Any other capital raising concerns you may have …
Fees: RM600 per person – we will contact you to fix an appointment at a mutually agreed venue upon receiving the payment confirmation. Payment details: OCBC Bank a/c #: 786-103-6139 “Global Bridge Management Sdn Bhd”. Contact us or email payment slip to email@example.com