Money is one of the biggest issues facing entrepreneurs and start-ups. In today’s competitive environment, accessing financing requires entrepreneurs and start-ups to be Investor-Ready. Are you?
South East Asian SMEs provide potential investors with rewarding returns but how does a company go about raising investment capital and what are critical aspects of evaluation? This two-day forum brings together 100 of the region’s small and medium-sized enterprise owners and entrepreneurs. This strategic initiative is tailored for Malaysia and the region and it is a networking and knowledge-sharing platform enabling attendees to discuss and share solutions and strategies to help the Malaysian and South East Asian economies grow.
The Forum is endorsed by MITI and SME Corp Malaysia and supported by various Chambers of Commerce across South East Asia. Some of the key speakers include:
- Senator Dato’ Sri Idris Jala – Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department / Chief Executive Officer, The Performance Management & Delivery Unit (PEMANDU)
- Datuk Dr Rebecca Fatima Sta Maria – Secretary General, Ministry of International Trade and Industry Malaysia
- Mahdi Mohd Ariffin – Deputy CEO II, SME Corporation Malaysia
- Datuk Wan Azhar Wan Ahmad – Chief Executive Officer, Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad
- Guritno Kusumo – Ministry Secretary, The Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs, The Republic of Indonesia
- Gwendolyn F. Garcia – Governor of Cebu Province, The Philippines
The event was organized by NASEBA in Prince Hotel, KL on 20-21th September 2011
If you already have a business, and you’d like to discuss your options in detail with capital raising expert, William Tan or one of his team – we offer face-to-face sessions to give you a fundamental knowledge and comprehensive overview of the processes of raising capital.
It is a power session where we answer questions and provide you with practical advice on increase your cashflow and grow using investors’ funds
- How do I Raise Capital in this Economy?
- Why You Still Can’t Get Funding?
- Funding Options Available to You Now that You Might Not Be Aware Of.
- Simple Tricks to Raise Money Faster.
- Debt Financing vs. Equity Financing …Which is Best for You?
- How to Build a Financial Road Map for Your Business.
- Valuation and Pricing of Your Business
- Investor Considerations When Valuing Your Company
- Core Principals to Maximize the Value of Your Business
- What are the Proven Strategies in Raising Fund?
- Proposals that Get Investors / Funders Attention!
- What Not to Tell the Investors When Seeking Capital Funding
- What TO Tell the Investor When Seeking Funding
- Investors Perception of Your Team When Seeking Capital Funding
- What Does It Mean If Turned Down By Investors/ Funders?
- What Can You Do? What is Your Plan B for Getting Funding?
- Financial Statements That Will Stand up to Investor Scrutiny
- Financial Projections that Get You Funding.
- EBITDA – What does it mean? Why is it important?
- What is Burn Rate? Why is it important?
- Return on Investment and Exit Plans
- Considerations When Negotiating with Investors
- How to deal with Due Diligence, Term Sheet and Investment Terms when Seeking Capital Funding and
- Any other capital raising concerns you may have …
Fees: RM600 per person – we will contact you to fix an appointment at a mutually agreed venue upon receiving the payment confirmation. Payment details: OCBC Bank a/c #: 786-103-6139 “Global Bridge Management Sdn Bhd”. Contact us or email payment slip to email@example.com