|Current Status||Revenue Generating, Pre-Profit|
|Description||We are a data intelligence platform for crypto. We help crypto investors make better decisions with real-time actionable insights through AI, sentiment and prediction analytics. |
We use machine learning algorithms to analyze millions of data points daily on exchanges, trading data, blockchain, tech stack, social media, search and latest news to help investors gain an unfair advantage, today.
|Business Opportunity||Cryptocurrency industry is an emerging technology globally. Yet it is inefficient and fragmented, full of frauds and tools are insufficient. From our customer interview, 75% of respondent are worried about “pump and dump” scheme. Feedback from an early adopter, Geoffrey, “I just wish that there’s more transparency in the market!”|
We provide transparent, unbiased, real-time actionable insights for cryptocurrency investor with data-driven decision making. We help investors make better decision through real-time insights with sentiment and predictive analytics.
We built own proprietary NLP crypto prediction analysis through machine learning model. Our current Bitcurate cryptocurrency NLP sentiment corpus is at 92% accuracy, which is higher than Microsoft Azure’s NLP at 73% accuracy.
|Revenue / Business Model||We have 2800 signed up users and 30 paying customers currently. Since we are SaaS business model, our profit margin is around 80%.|
Our target market is B2B; financial analyst, venture capital firms, crypto funds and crypto traders. Our business model is a freemium and SaaS model. Our monthly fees ranges from free with limited features up to USD99/month for full features dashboard. We also selling data via API with the similiar pricing.
1. Selling API data with monthly payment.
2. Selling monthly subscription SaaS through our website
3. Customed enterprise development with white label.
4. Targeted ads for free-tier customers.
|Management Team||Victor Lee was a Standard Chartered Bank technology lead in China and also an Associate Director for Omnicom Group. He also founded another B2C mobile app startup in 2014. He leads a team of 15 developers, data scientist, product managers and marketers in his prior role.|
Arseny and Denis are both tech co-founder / co-CTO with experience in full-stack software development and blockchain developer. The 3 of us met and worked together in tech project in Shanghai last year.
|Company Background||1. We started Bitcurate in 2018 and Victor invested personal savings of USD50,000. |
2. We launched our minimum viable product in Oct 2018 and subsequently received 5 angel investors funding of USD50,000 in total.
3. We have 2800 users who signed up and 30 paying subscribers on monthly basis so far in Dec 2018.
4. We have processed 500,000,000 datapoint so far and achieve prediction accuracy of 92% using LSTM machine learning model.
|Funding Milestone||We intend to raise USD300,000 for the next 12-15 months runway.|
1. 40% for product, engineering and technology development.
2. 40% for customer acquisition, marketing, PR and event.
3. 20% for running cost: server, tools, offices, etc.
|% Equity Allocation||10% to 15% equity depending on investors background and value add.|
|Expected ROI||Based on our 30% growth, we will breakeven in 12 months and start achieve profitability after.|
|Risks and Mitigation||1. Data collected and machine learning models can be re-sell to crypto exchanges, financial institutions or stock trading agencies.|
2. Angel investors are prominent professionals from Standard Chartered Bank, OCBC, Google, IPG Mediagroup etc.
3. Secondary model of revenue stream; selling APIs to quant traders for other financial asset classes and/or leads generation to crypto-exchanges
|Exit Strategies||We are focused on Asia narrative for Crypto investors. 80% of crypto trading happens in Asia. USA and Europe love to expand to Asia but lack of domain access to Asia investments. We are focused on building the right advisors and connections in such network to make this happen in the next bull run.|
|Company Name||Bytecurate Pte Ltd|
|Business Address||9 TEMASEK BOULEVARD #04-02 SUNTEC TOWER TWO SINGAPORE 038989|
|Contact Person||Victor Lee|