|Current Status||Concept / Business Plan|
|Funding Required||RM5,000,000 or more|
|Description||Our company has located few freehold hill and plantation land which are high in sand deposit which will be able to operate sand mining operation.|
YYSEET SDN.BHD. has an existing customer base which payment are in Cash or Top Up system which guarantee no bad debt situation.
Projection for monthly production is 20,000 ton and monthly revenue of Rm500,000.
Projection for mining operation is 3 year.
Land purchased will be fill and reuse as fish farm or plantation.
|Business Opportunity||According to new Melaka state government planning , Melaka government has stopped renewing license to mining operation in Melaka since July 2018.|
Melaka state government plan to get 80% of sand supply from other neighboring state while Melaka quarry produce remaining 20% sand supply.
Melaka sand demand is high as there are many development project , farm and factory located in Melaka.
Price per ton of sand has been steadily rising since end of 2015 from rm17/ton to current rm25/ton.
Due to distance from Melaka to neighboring state sand quarry transportation cost has risen which furthermore provide good market value for local Melaka sand quarry.
Our company has identify few freehold hill and plantation land which are high in sand deposit which we can run mining operation , after mining operation land are transform into fishing farm , vegetable farm and plantation.
|Revenue / Business Model||YYSEET SDN.BHD. has obtained Mining Lisence from Jabatan Perhutanan Melaka since 2012 to carry out sand mining operation and able to achieve a total revenue of RM450,000 every month.|
|Management Team||Mr.Frankie Seet – Company owner who involve in mining business for more than 8 year.|
Mr.Khoo – Chief Operations Officer ( been in mining industries more than 30 year)
Mr.Sunny Kho – Field Operator (5 year experience)
Mr.Dylan Yoo – Field Operator (3 year experience)
Mr.Thomas khoo-Technical/Machinery Chief (15 year experience)
|Company Background||YYSEET SDN.BHD. [1226247-W](Previously known as YYSEET TRADING) was founded in 2012 and been operating in Kompartmen 4B , Hutan Simpanan Bukit Senggeh , Daerah Jasin , Melaka. YYSEET SDN.BHD. has invested heavily in Mining Machine such as Excavator , Bulldozer , Lorry and Pump , moreover we have specialist who are involved in mining business for more than 30 year of experience. YYSEET SDN.BHD. has obtained Mining Lisence from Jabatan Perhutanan Melaka since 2012 to carry out sand mining operation and able to achieve a total revenue of RM450,000 every month.|
|Funding Milestone||Rm6,500,000 needed for purchasing a 50 acre freehold land ( small hill ) which contain around 1 million ton of sand deposit .|
|% Equity Allocation||30|
|Expected ROI||11.28% -20.51% annually|
|Risks and Mitigation||Estimated Total Return Rm8,700,000 to Rm10,500,000 after 3 years.|
Investor funds are protected as the value of land (50 acre) after mining operation will provide financial security ( Land purchased for mining will be transform into fishing farm , farm and plantation ). Minimum value of land after mining operation is valued at Rm6,000,000. Most investor funds are allocated to purchasing land while we share mining profit of Rm5/ton , estimated monthly sales of 20,000 ton.
|Exit Strategies||Estimated mining period for 50 acre of land is 3 year , after 3 year Investor can either choose to cash out on initial investment or continue to profit from our next mining operation ( profit per ton will be renegotiate )|
|Company Name||YY SEET SDN BHD|
|Business Address||NO 7 , JALAN KAJANG RIA 4 , KAJANG , SELANGOR .|
|Contact Person||DYLAN YOO|