The only company that offers clients a custom made purchasing and procurement cloud based software along with manpower at no cost.
WE NEED RM 2 MILLION FOR 25% OF THE COMPANY
Problems worth solving
- Inequality with vendor selection
- Certain Vendors monopolize the market
- Corruption in procurement departments
- Ineffective procurement systems
- No right software fit for organizations
- Outsourced procurement services and software are expensive
- We build custom made cloud based purchasing
- Portals have open vendor listing and transparent price competition.
- Since it is open, corruption or monopoly becomes limited.
- Odd purchasing decisions can be detected and reported.
- We have tools such e-bid to create real savings.
- We offer manpower to handle clients purchasing
- We do all of the above at no cost so we create administrative and software savings as soon as we start.
- We do not charge buyers
- They see value in our no charge service and sign on with us
- We build their custom platform
- We register their pre-existing vendors and we source for new vendors
- They start purchasing through our portals
- We charge the vendors 3% out of every transaction
- All payments are upfront
Funding needed: RM2 million
Will primarily be used for customized website building, manpower, marketing and branding efforts.
We currently have the following in the pipeline :
- RM 490 million annual procurement via our platform deal with a large local GLC. Final stages of negotiation on the LOI. (Operations start in May 2017)
- RM 30 million annual procurement via our platform deal with an oil and gas firm. Negotiating LOI terms now. ( Operations start in February 2017)
- RM 230 million annual procurement via our platform deal with a Malaysian based MNC. Have a meeting scheduled to finalize terms and operational concerns. (Operations expected to start in April 2017)
- RM 60 million annual procurement via our platform deal with a Malaysian based Public listed company. Negotiating operational terms now. (Expected to start in February 2017)
- RM 70 million annual procurement via our platform deal with an Oil & Gas firm. Have agreed to start using us and negotiating LOI now. ( Expected to start in March 2017)
Although some of the above are already in the final stages of negotiations, projected revenues are based on the transition needed for these companies to completely start purchasing everything via our platforms.