- Must fall within the definition of SMEs
- Malaysian owned and controlled private limited companies registered under the Companies Act 1965, Sole Proprietorship or Partnership.
- Applicable for business in operations with one (1) year or less only.
- Submission Of Loan Guarantee Applications
- All loan guarantee applications are to be submitted directly to CGC using a Standard application form accompanied by the necessary documents as per normal loan processing requirement.
Loan Amount And Guarantee Coverage
Loan amount ranging between RM50,000.00 to RM2.0 million.
Guarantee cover is up to 100% and shall be valid up to the maturity date of the loan with a maximum tenure of five (5) years.
Credit Facilities Covered
Overdraft and Term Loan only.
Cost Of Borrowing
The annual lending rate is up to the Base Lending Rate (BLR) of the lending institutions.
Unsecured: 0.75% to 5.75% per annum
Secured: 0.50% to 3.60% per annum
SMEs with higher risk profiles will be charged higher guarantee fees, whereas SMEs with lower risk profiles will be charged lower guarantee fees. The range observed is to match borrower’s credibility in terms of risk rating with the pricing of the guarantee.
100% refund of guarantee fees may be accommodated if the notification of cancellation is received from the Bank within three (3) months of the anniversary date/date of Letter of Guarantee (LG).
50% refund of guarantee fees may be accommodated only for superceding, renewal and unmaterialised cases, if the notification of cancellation is received from the Bank between three (3) to six (6) months from anniversary date/date of Letter of Guarantee (LG).
RM300.00 (for every successful application)
Maybank, RHB Bank, AmBank, CIMB Bank, EON Bank, Affin Bank, OCBC Bank and all lending institutions which are assigned by the Corporation from time to time.