|Funding Required||RM5,000,000 or more|
|Description||The purpose of this business plan is to raise capital for the development of an International School, a premium Singapore-Cambridge curriculum school in Johor
Bahru, Malaysia whilst showcasing the expected financials and operations over the next five years. The company has been providing preschool, primary & secondary level education programmes and also tuition services to customers in its targeted market using a holistic education system approach.
|Business Opportunity||– The Malaysian education industry is undergoing monumental shifts with the constant evolving landscape coupled with transformation and enhancements in government policies
– Increasing demand for quality education both locally and regionally
– Education landscape in the state of Johor is undergoing a major upgrading programme under the Sultan of Johor’s economic development project, namely Iskandar Malaysia
|Revenue / Business Model||– Planning & Development of the physical infrastructure of an International School to be completed within 6 months
– Through an extensive marketing campaign, we are targeting a student enrolment size of about 400 – 500 for the first year of operation and to achieve full capacity of 1,000 enrolments in the fifth year of operation.
– To ensure at all times, the quality of our education and to position our International school as one of the most prestigious schools in the country. This would be achieved through our persistent demand for excellence from our dedicated teachers, inspiring students and the professionalism of our management team.
|Management Team||Founded and run by husband and wife team. Currently, there are 4 directors and shareholders of the company.
KEY MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL
Mr Muhammad Azhar Bin Abu
Ms Sharifah Noor Hidayati Binte Syed Muhammad
Mr Syed Yasir Arafat Bin Syed Muhammad
Mr Shaik Faizul Bin Ameer Batcha
|Company Background||– Started operating tuition and home school at office building in JB – Jan 2014
– Permission to promote in public schools granted by Kementerian Pendidikan – Oct 2015
– Obtained license from Pejabat Pendidikan Islam Johor to operate as an Islamic School / Centre – Dec 2015
– Acquired occupancy of a 12,000sqft lot with a total of 8000sqft built up space (direct tenancy from Pejabat Daerah) – Aug 2016
– Participated in Private & International School Fair – Oct 2016
– Major renovation works – Dec 2016 to Mar 2017
– Applied International school license – Aug 2017
– Student enrolment reached 130 students – Jan 2018
|Funding Milestone||– The materialisation of these plans and the success of current and new business ventures will translate into increased student numbers and overall revenue for the company.
– We are seeking a funding of RM 20 – 25 million in order to propel it to a higher level in order to leverage the business to a higher standard
|Company Name||xxxx Sdn Bhd|
|Business Address||Johor Bahru, Malaysia|