Project Cost: 160,000.00
Amount Invested : 10,000.00
Amount Required : 150,000.00
Knowledge / Experience Required:
other (Sports Marketing and Event Management)
Proposed Investor’s Role:
Industry: others (Sports)
Company Current Status: Concept / Business Plan; others (Start-up)
– Being in the MMA sports event management for about 2 years while setting up other MMA Promotion across Malaysia continents.
– Bachelor Degree holder (CompSc Majoring in Digital Systems Security)
– A Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Practitioner
– MMA practitioner
– An IT Specialist
Product / Service Description:
– To educate and groom all the local talents from the MMA scene by giving the exponents a chance to explore and exploit their potentials as well as to help them build their self-confident and discipline in life and in cage.
– MMA event could attract more major sponsorships from other industries for sponsoring the fighters and the Promotion itself in order to be advertised/showcase by the Promotion in media globally from online MMA sources which could easily be viewed with the average of more than 10 million viewer around the world.
– Building a media hub for MMA in East Malaysia then expanding to other Southeast Asia regions.
– Building an marketing opportunity for other sponsors and partners who wish to be advertised or showcase in that event (Ads will changed constantly per event based on sponsorship received).
– MMA practitioner is growing and be part of the growth
– MMA is not a trend and it’s a Public media’s eye candy
– Advertisements and merchandise sales
– Event could also help to build up crowds and web traffics (Good for marketing and tourism)
– Many MMA enthusiasts will be signing up for the competition and as well as giving them opportunity to be featured locally and internationally from the media source.
– Promoting our promotion will help other MMA gyms in their business as well
– Being the first MMA promotion in Sarawak is definitely a big break through for all local talents to exploit and move up to a bigger game and bigger name helping the state economically as well by attracting more and more fighters from around the continents to fight in our promotion.
– Registration fees
– Merchandise sales
– Ticket sales
Management Team: N/A
Current Status: Currently still on concept stage. (To be discussed in detailed with potential Investors/Partners/Sponsors)
Funding Milestone: (To be discussed in detailed with potential Investors/Partners/Sponsors)
Business Valuation: (To be discussed in detailed with potential Investors/Partners/Sponsors)
Expected Return On Investment:
Expected 100% Return of Equity is within the next 3 years based on numbers of events held. Projected average nett income on the 3rd year of operation is RM 5,000 – RM 6,000 per event held.
Investment Risk and Mitigation:
1) The possibility of a new MMA Promotion/Circuit setup in the same state.
2) Lack of fighters due to benefits given by the Promotion
3) Challenges such as fighters being signed to another MMA promotion regardless locally or internationally
1. Sold of Company’s share
2. Sold of assets (MMA Equipments inclusive of the MMA Cage)
Alpha Fighting Championship Sdn Bhd