Opportunity to Greater Heights – Whether you’re an Optometrist or Optician starting your own practice or an Investor who wants to be part of the leading optical chain network, the Focus Point franchise opportunity is the one you should consider….
Now, there is a great opportunity because Malaysia is experiencing an upward growth trend in optical needs. The potential market size is tremendous, as the vision correction needs consist 39% of the total population. And according to AC Nielsen’s Population Census Report, the demand for optical needs should continue to increase as the young generation aged between 15 and 39, accounts a massive 63% of the total market size. This reflects that the optical chain stores are poised to capture an increasingly larger share of the optical business.
Since 1989, Focus Point has been building a brand reputation of quality and excellent customer service in our optical industry. Now, all we need are more qualified practitioners to expand Focus Point into new territories and achieve our goal as the most reliable optical provider.
Focus Point held the official launch of its Franchise Programme at Kuala Lumpur. This important event heralds the formal start of the lucrative programme, and was attended by Yang Berhormat Dato’ Seri Mohamed Nazri bin Tan Sri Abdul Aziz, the Minister of Entrepreneur Development. The launch allows Focus Point to:
1. Appreciate the existing group of Focus Point Franchisees
2. Let others witness the signing of Focus Point’s latest Franchisees and
3. Promote awareness and spur more entrepreneurs, particularly the Bumiputeras, into the optical profession.
Focus Point opens its Franchise business throughout Malaysia as well as to major cities around the world and looks for aspiring individuals to join the Focus Point Franchise Programme. This programme involves a comprehensive system and support that covers aspects from Finance, Marketing & Promotions, Merchandising and Staff Development.
Focus Point Business opportunity
1. Provides a competitive edge in terms of extensive product range, exclusive brands and quality merchandises of reasonable prices.
2. Secures a future for the business by creating a well-recognized trade name and goodwill.
3. Creates a profitable business that provides an attractive return on investment.
A prospective Franchisee must:
1. Have a “Sdn. Bhd.” Company
2. Be active as an owner-operator
3. Be willing to follow the Focus Point’s operating system
4. Be confident and positive with entrepreneurial spirit
5. Have adequate capital
6. Be able to interpret financial and accounts statements
7. Have at least 1-year retail experience
Focus Point works cloasely together with Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad (PUNB) in the PROSPER scheme and vecame the sole Panel Franchisor in Optical with Perbadanan Nasional Berhad (PNS) in the Program Francais Siswazah (PFS) & Program Francais Wanita (PFW) for Bumiputra entrepreneur development.