|Current Status||Revenue Generating, Pre-Profit|
|Funding Required||RM3,000,001 to RM4,000,000|
|Description||Our aim is to be a leading distributor of innovative medical devices in Malaysia. We live in the disruptive age where many technological discoveries or merging of technologies in many fields are disrupting the current order of things. The healthcare field is also not spared. Many new medical devices are being invented bringing improved healthcare outcomes for the people. Our vision is to bring truly innovative medical device with significant benefits into the Malaysian healthcare market.|
|Business Opportunity||Cervical dilation is crucial first step in various intra-uterine surgeries performed daily by O&G doctors. An estimated 50,000 to 100,000 procedures requiring cervical dilation are done annually in Malaysia. For more than 100 years, the traditional method has been Hegar rods which requires general anesthesia. Aqueduct-100 is a next generation cervical dilator which does not require general anesthesia, able to dilate in a gentle & gradual manner, entire operation can be done in 1-2 hours and significantly reduced risk of cervical injury.|
|Revenue / Business Model||Import from manufacturer and become exclusive supplier to Government & Private Hospitals in Malaysia.|
|Management Team||Our company will function as if being the Malaysian branch of Aqueduct Medical Limited. Aqueduct Medical is led by leading inventor and entrepreneur, Dr. Amnon Weichselbaum who is also the Global CEO overseeing all aspects of the business. Dr. Amnon will be assisted by Mr. Yaron Samama, an MBA holder who is responsible for global sales & marketing. Mr. Eran Levit based in USA will be responsible for the manufacture of Aqueduct-100 according to ISO 13485 international quality standard. Mr. Augustine of Promed2u Sdn. Bhd. will be overseeing all aspects of the business in Malaysia.|
|Company Background||Promed2u Sdn Bhd. is the authorized distributor of Aqueduct-100 in Malaysia.|
|Funding Milestone||Mr. Augustine started negotiations back in 2016 as soon as Aqueduct-100 obtained FDA approval. As negotiations were going on, Mr. Augustine started his research on the market size and product potential for Malaysian market. In 2017, Mr. Augustine became country representative of NESA. NESA’s world renowned O&G surgeons will be part the scientific advisory team. In 2018 Mr. Augustine was appointed authorised representative for Aqueduct-100 in Malaysia and will oversee all aspects of the business in Malaysia.|
|% Equity Allocation||49 %|
|Expected ROI||32.6 % to 52.6 %|
|Risks and Mitigation||O&G doctors do not adopt our products mitigated by :|
– Our products have strong competitive advantages evidenced by growing amount of clinical trial reports & O&G doctors testimonials.
– Sales in Europe are increasing.
– Endorsements by world-renowned O&G doctors.
– Our international Scientific Advisory Committee will liaise with leading local O&G doctors.
Market size is smaller than expected mitigated by :
– Our target is only 1% of the total market size in Malaysia.
– Our marketing strategy is based on a periodic marketing plan.
– Our market size is adapted from on independent third party research report by Global Cervical Dilator Market research 2016 by QYR Pharma & Healthcare Research Center – www.qyresearch.com
Market penetration falls short of forecast mitigated by :
– We will introduce the product in association with leading O&G doctors in Malaysia.
– We hope to impress health authorities to adopt our products in public hospitals and become exclusive distributor to the Health Ministry of Malaysia.
– We will continue with our annual Marketing & Promotion Strategy plan which includes:
– Participation in trade exhibitions
– Publishing trial reports in journals
– Maintaining relations with O&G doctors
|Exit Strategies||Several exit potential are available for potential investors including :|
1) Share buyback by company or other shareholders within 2 to 3 years.
2) Being acquired by other company or
3) Going public with Initial Public Offering (IPO) within 5 years
|Company Name||Promed2u Sdn. Bhd.|
|Business Address||28, Lorong Sentosa 39B, Taman Bunga Melur, 41050 Klang, Selangor.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Augustine|