Monday, March 24at 7:30pm – 9:30pm
The Nest, 7 Jalan Derumun, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Got a business idea and need to raise CAPITAL from angel investors? Validate your idea and practice your pitch in this closed group before talking to any investors.
You are allowed to pitch for 5 minutes and then take questions and receive feedback for another 5 minutes. The pitching must be in the following sequence:
1. Title of your project (Please use a good, short, catchy, concise and straight to the point title.)
2. The Problem (The most important thing is to identify a problem that is worth solving. If your product or service does not solve a problem that potential customers have, you don’t have a viable business. Simple as that.)
3. The Solution (Too many entrepreneurs start with a solution: a product or service that they think the market needs without first identifying the problem they are solving. As a smart entrepreneur, you can avoid this mistake by first making sure that you are solving a real problem that customers actually have before you define your solution).
4. How much you plan to raise and the proposed use of fund or what milestone is expecting to achieve with the money? e.g. increase in sales, subscribers etc. (show figures)
5. Why would the investor be better off investing in your business rather than leaving money in a bank, quoted shares or investing in another business?
The audience will vote for the top pitch. The winner will be invited to speak for another 10 minutes to cover topics such as the market potential, competition, team etc, and get further coaching from CAPITAL.com.my on the spot.
Regardless whether you are selected or not, the organizer will follow up on your idea if it is interesting enough.
7:30pm Welcome note
7:40pm Pitches & Feedback (6 pitches)
9:10pm Winner’s presentation (1 winner)
9:20pm Closing & Networking
There are only 6 pitching slots. To ensure you can present about yourself, please contact the organizer at https://www.facebook.com/messages/Capital2u to book your slot.
The event is free. RSVP now to pitch or listen to pitches.