“World of Fun with Upin & Ipin”
What’s It All About
“World of fun with Upin & Ipin” is a 12-month long carnival type of party brought to you by Sambill Park (M) Sdn. Bhd. The carnival consists of Live Performance, Amusement Rides, Inflatable Games, Games Zone, Upin and Ipin Exhibition Area, Merchandising Area and Food Section. This is the biggest Cartoon Character Theme Park with prospect of the Support and Jointly organized by the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia. We are looking for RM1.1 million with guaranteed 20% ROI + full initial investment after one year (with mortgage of our company own land properties).
SBP Event & Management Sdn. Bhd is a subsidiary of Sambill Park (M) Sdn. Bhd. , an established Funfair Operator in Malaysia who operated for more than 20 years.
SBP Event & Management Sdn. Bhd. is the Sole Events Organiser holder rights for National-level events, World Of Fun With Upin & Ipin (WOFUI).
Sambill Park currently own 13 amusement rides and 10 games containers with more than 10 variety list of choices.
Vast network with all the operators in Malaysia and government agencies.
Experience: Granting Government license, Funfair Operators, Consultation, Supplies of amusement rides, repair and maintenance of amusement rides, and Games booths container maker.
The License Holder
Les’ Copaque Production is a MSC-certified animation and film production company based in Shah Alam, Malaysia. Founded in 2005, it is best known for the production of the commercially and critically acclaimed TV series Upin Ipin and Geng : The Adventure Begin. Les’ Copaque was established in 2005 as a platform for young creative Malaysians to showcase their talents. The name comes from a local slang “last kopek” which means “final chance”, which was modified to appear as a French word for aesthetic reasons. By 2011, productions for the fifth season of Upin & Ipin commenced. Aside from Upin & Ipin, the new series focuses on Malaysian tales.
Upin & Ipin : The Story
Upin & Ipin is a Malaysian television series of animated shorts produced by Les’ Copaque production, which features the life and adventures of the eponymous twin brothers in a fictional Malaysian kampung. Upin and Ipin are five-year-old Malay twins who live with their elder sister Ros and maternal grandmother Uda in a wooden house in Kampung Durian Runtuh. They have lost their parents in their infancy. Upin and Ipin study in the village’s Tadika Mesra (Friendly Kindergarten), where they befriend a motley bunch of classmates, including the adorable and right-thinking Mei Mei, a jocular and poetic Jarjit Singh, the firm but clumsy and short-tempered Ehsan, an easygoing and sarcastic Fizi and an entrepreneurial and meticulous Mail.
5.5 million fans!!! (www.facebook.com/kelabupindanipin)
Source of Income
– Entrance Ticket
– License Merchandise
– Games Booth Collection
– Exhibition Ticket Collection
– Rides Collection
– Food Booths Rental
– Inflatable Area Ticket Collection
Option 1: Zone Investment
(1) Entrance Zone: Cost RM 400,000; Income: All tickets collection – 10% loyalty fees back to SBP. Pros: All visitors must pay to go into the theme park. ROI is more than 50%; Cons: No guaranteed return. Sponsorship package will take out part of the entrance number.
(2) Merchandise Zone: Cost RM 250,000; Income 40% of the cost per item – 5% loyalty fees back to SBP. Pros: Merchandise unsold can sell to the souvenir shops . Limited edition merchandise can be purchased. Sponsors or companies will purchase from you. Cons: No guaranteed return. Warehouse concern
(3) Exhibition Zone: Cost RM 200,000; Income: RM5 – Adults RM3 – Children; Pros: Main attraction in the park , Learning and education zone to benefits kids, Sponsorship opportunity. Cons: No guaranteed profit. Hassle Maintenance and operations.
(4) Inflatable Zone: Cost: RM 100,000; Income: RM5 per entry (Children); Pros: Only kids area to enjoying one time fees. Sponsorship opportunity zone. Guaranteed 20% return from SBP. No loyalty fees. Cons: Maybe affected by rain, Not the main attraction in the park
Option 2: Project Investment
Investment Amount : RM 800,000 in cash and RM300,000 in jointly bank loan
Total Investors: Up to 5 individual or companies
Investment ROI: Guaranteed 20% per annum and 15% for the 2nd year by Sambill Park.
Predicted ROI is 51% , please refer to the investment calculation with the attached separate sheet.
Sambill Park’s land in Taman Len Sen worth RM500,000 and all his assets worth RM1.5 millions.
Additional of 3% FREE share per each RM100,000 investment in SBP Events Management Sdn. Bhd. which cover the profit of Rides Zone, Games Zone. Future projects opportunity
SBP Events & Management Sdn. Bhd (co. no. 369377-H)
Office: 32-1-2, Block D, Jalan 2/101C, Cheras Business Center, KM8, Jalan Cheras, 56100 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
Warehouse: Lot 26971, Jalan Cheras Mewah 10, Cheras Mewah, 56100 Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-9131 8227 Fax: 03-9130 8227